Sunday, July 22, 2012

Red River Gorge


It was nice to get away, if only for a weekend. Our hectic (and I mean hectic) schedules allowed us to take off a weekend with friends and our loyal pup, Sweet Pea at Red River Gorge. Completely off the grid, (okay, I caved once to check my email) we were able to enjoy the beauty (and humidity) of the outdoors. I didn't edit all weekend, and if you know me, I spend entirely too much time behind my laptop browsing Facebook editing :) All in all, it was a great weekend even though we got flooded on our last day. Go figure after the drought we've had we'd get a monsoon on our one weekend off.



We had to stuff Sweet Pea into a bag so we could sneak her onto the sky-lift. Poor girl. No animals were harmed in the taking of this photo :)




































Miguel's Pizza and Climbing







No comments:

Post a Comment